54. Dear Diary: Write a poem or short story about a diary entry you’ve read or imagined.https://thinkwritten.com/365-creative-writing-prompts/
Here are some observations I’ve made today:
- My hair will never grow my “natural color” again.
- Speaking of hair, I now feel the need to purchase beauty products called “No Mo-Stache.”
- Eyebrow gel is a thing!
- I LOVE my minivan. Yup. My minivan. I used to dream of a robin’s egg-blue convertible Fiat 500. Now I love my minivan.
- I can (and probably should) use pore strips as an adult.
- Spider veins are no longer in my future. They are in my present.
All these observations lead me to conclude the following:
Helloooooo Middle Age!
This is going to be FUN!